Wednesday, May 7, 2014

BEDROOM BLUES

So, I'm moving out of the  bedroom blues  and learning to love my decision to paint my room gray. I'm dreaming of a gray, navy, purple, and bronze scheme. Reference below. And by the way, why are faux floral arrangements SO pricey? Like, the ones in that picture cost nearly $500! WHAT?!



I used to think fake flowers were so eighties.. or just, dusty. Not modern and not cute like our mothers thought they were. And flowers are missing from my life -- particularly fresh ones. It's feel so important and romantic when they're around! I can invite people over & they'll see them, and I'll explain how I peddled on my bike to the local farmers market and bought this organic bouquet to brighten up my cozy loft apartment. Except the reality is I browsed the refrigerator of bouquets at my local grocery store, and all I came up with were fluorescent gerbera daisies...

oh.

So now I understand the importance of fake flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment